Three of our display artists and visual merchandisers flew south for a week of showroom hopping and trend spotting at Atlanta Market, one of the retail and design industry’s premier gift, décor and lifestyle markets. It featured more than 8,000 brands across multiple categories including home décor, gift, and hand-made as well as holiday decorations.
So, what’s on trend?
- The 1970’s are back with flocking, macramé, and pampas grass
- The Boho chic look continues to be popular
- Cottagecore galore was on display with fantasy forest, mushrooms, gnomes and more
- Asymmetrical, overflowing arrangements with a lot of natural botanicals
- Gorgeous and tactile rubber and foam flowers proved to be one of our favorites
Attendance was better than expected and pent-up demand for inventory drove buyers and designers to break some show records.
Bring it on retailers!